
We made the short trek back to good ol' Rexburg to take the kids to the temple open house. It was so much fun to be at the temple with the kids! President Eyring's son was our tour guide and it was cool to meet him! Neither Tim nor I have been back to Rexburg since we graduated there (i mean really why would we go back?!) And it was like we were instantly taken back to those so fun college years! Nat, Emily (and all other roommates!) I went by our old apartments and they are still holding strong! What fun memories!!!!!!
9 comments:
So fun!! The kids look so big!!! I can't belive how big Tace is getting! You guys need to take a trip to warmer weather and come and visit!
Love you guys!
Cute blog! I saw your link on your facebook page. We have ablog too. www.jjfinchfamily.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well. Julie
Good reason to go back to Rexburg!! What a nice family picture of you all. That will be a great memory for your kids being at the temple, well at least Taylor will remember.
I just found your blog address. I changed things on the home computer and lost all of my favorites page. BOY DO I MISS THOSE KIDS, and you guys. They do look great. I found out who to talk to for Canal Caper. I'll call them tomorrow. Love to you all, Mom.
That is crazy. I have not been back to Rexburg since I was there with you. Miss ya.
Yeah Janelle. I'm so glad you went to Rexburg. Good times. I'm in Tucson with Greg, I decided that that I had to join the bloggin community. Now I can try to make my life seem much more excited then it is.
So glad...I found your blog through Ashley's.
Sounds like you had a great Family time...
You have such a beautiful family!
i finally found your blog again! The kids look cute as ever! love ya!
You still have a beautiful family...Would love to hear more about them...LOL! I just had to razz ya. You little blogger you.
Post a Comment