Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get Up and Run Fun Run

Our first family 5k!! Tim's cousin put it on and it benefited the National Diabetes Association....Taylor lasted about a mile and Jarom and Tacen rode the whole thing out in the stroller...Tim and I ran together, (but Tim was really a champ to run while pushing the boys!) It was all worth it because we did win a small cooler :) Also notice the donut in Jarom's hand...very fitting for the event. (I didn't give it to him!!)



3 comments:

Doty6strong said...

How inspiring! Good for you guys. We should be doing that too. Love a race that has a great cause.

Kristin said...

well, i posted my fourth pics and realized i don't really have too many good ones. I have a couple that have the kids by the hammock and that is about it. bummer fourth pics! let me know if you want any or if you want me to email you the rest i have! have a great weekend!

Loni said...

Congrats to you! THat is so fun to do together as a fam! The kids look so big, it makes me sad!! they grow up so fast!!!
ps. I love that donuts and races go hand in hand for some reason!!:)