Sunday, August 31, 2008

I can't believe that summer is pretty much over!! Taylor started first grade and thinks she rules the school! She is loving it! Our last family trip was up to Idaho Falls where we spent the weekend with some of our best friends (eventhough you guys moved away...yes I am still bitter Ash) Anyway, it was so fun spending the day rafting down the river, bear world; the petting zoo, carnival rides, and of course our Wii tournament at 1:30 in the morning!!! Here's some pics...

3 comments:

Black Family said...

I just cannot believe how big Tacen is getting....I almost cried when I saw his picture...okay so I'm pregnant and very emotional but he is just growing up so fast. Love and miss you guys er

Loni said...

Tacen is so big, I thought it was Jarom at first glance!!! It looks lik eyou guys had a great time!!
sidenote: congrats to Erin on the pregnancy!!

ashley said...

Hey-I'm still bitter too you know:) Thanks for the fun little vacay! We'll have to do it again soon!!