Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BIKER BABES

This is for you Erryn!! (I can't say anything else about this pic I am laughing so hard...)

5 comments:

Black Family said...

OH MY Gosh.....you have to send me that photo Janelle!!!!! Looking at myself, on a motorbike, I couldn't help but see a little bit of "J.P." in me.... (old neighbor?)the mullet, on a motorbike....WOW.....I miss him!!!!! Did I tell you that I saw him awhile ago....you'll never guess where....The races!!!! Shocker that he would frequent a white trash establishment like the races, huh!!! (j/k Josh and Jeff, and any other race car driver's that may see this blog!!!)

Doty6strong said...

WOW!! That's all I can say!! Is that Jake under ALL That hair??? Please tell me he works undercover or something! (My brother has gone white trash for the job too).

riggs family said...

born to be wild just started playing in my head. Seriously jake is def. bringing back the mullet. HILARIOUS!!

Loni said...

Thats hair-larious.. you like that one?? (it must be late) Too funny!

Kristin said...

i have been away and now you post fifty posts! this pic is too crazy for words! you gotta love 'em!