Sunday, October 5, 2008



My sweet Taylor! I love my baby girl and am so blessed and thankful to have her!
(She wanted to post some pics of us so here they are :)

7 comments:

Black Family said...

Thank you miss beautiful Taylor for your sweet message....it made me smile...I read it to Jake when he called and it made him happy too. We love you! Love the new pictures Janelle! You look so good.....love the motorcycle pictures.....did Jakes handy work hold up on it? Miss you guys tons!

riggs family said...

Taylor is getting so big. She is beautiful just like her mommy. IF your coming to E-town for the holidays let me know. I'd love to get together.

Kristin said...

We don't have plans yet but we will definitely need to get together at thanksgiving. i am ALWAYS up for shopping! I am laughing about the dress/shirt...what can ya say? she had good taste!

Loni said...

So fun! Taylor is looking so grown up! Great pics!

The Shaffer's said...

You are both beautiful! How is the baby? Did things go well? Yeah!

Kristin said...

I need baby info! NOW!!!!

ashley said...

Hi Taylor this is Baylee. I just wanted to tell you that I lost two teeth. I like the picture of you and your mom.