Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!






Taylor turned 7 on the 17th and we had a big swimming party for her at a local indoor pool...(which made it impossible to get everyone in a picture together!) But everyone had a blast and I am proud to say that not one of the ten kids at the party drowned! We got her an American Girl doll which she was so thrilled about (but I think I may be into them even more than she is!!) They are so fun! I had the flu most of the day so thanks Tim for saving me that day in every way!!! (This last random picture is Tay singing her lil' heart out at her thanksgiving program today at school...I just love the Holidays!)

3 comments:

ashley said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!Can you believe that you have a 7 year old??

Kristin said...

Oh, I can't beleive she's seven! I know what you mean about the american dolls! My mom gave one to Leila and I make her look through the magazine with me all the time!

Loni said...

Happy Bday Tay! I can't believe another year has past!!! That means if our kids are getting old then so are we..... yikes, we need to get together and have a night out to remind us how young and cool we are!! :)