Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm thinking i need to update my blog...for those who check it regularly (all three of you, haha) I will try to get some new pics up this week.....

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Ya, you better! I'm serious...be scared!

Sandi said...

Sorry I would be a regular if I had faster internet. One day I will break down and do it. I would love to see things updated. I'll be at Coree's the next two days while she recovers from her oral surgery. Maybe I'll get to see your pictures then. Love you and miss you all.

Dad said...

You have a bigger audience than you thought! I read your blog weekly at least! I surf all the family sites and hope Jake and Erynn find the time to update theirs again. I'm proud of you and your firmness in the faith through your trials and successes! I miss you guys and the wonderful part of my life you were when we all lived in Ephrata! It was great to see you in Othello! Love y'all - Uncle Mateo

Black Family said...

I think you have more people than you think....come on bring on the pictures!

ashley said...

Just do it Janelle- I finally updated mine and it feels so liberating:)