The start of Spring mean gardening at the Cobb home..."Spring" is a pretty loose term right now (since it snowed yesterday...) but non-the-less we are "plowing" forward with the garden (pun intended) Tim took the kids out the other night and let them each have a turn with the rota tiller and it was hilarious to watch the machine take control of the kids! Then we planted some seeds with Grandma and every morning the kids jump up to see if the seeds have sprouted (and they have!!) I even found Tacen just this morning walking around with a pile of dirt and a seed in his hand that he stole from our starts....what fun
K...I am totally going to be calling for gardening tips! I am so doing one this year..because we will be living on a farm:) What a good family event! We sure miss you and your family!
“THE WORLD CAN USE THESE WORDS: EVERY MAN GIVES HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES. EVERY WOMAN GIVES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES. SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LITTLE OR NOTHING, AND YET THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR THAT LITTLE OR NOTHING. ONE LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE. AND WE LIVE IT AS WE BELIEVE IN LIVING IT, AND THEN IT IS GONE. BUT TO SURRENDER WHAT YOU ARE, AND LIVE WITHOUT BELIEF, IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING, EVEN MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING YOUNG.” --JOAN OF ARC
1 comment:
K...I am totally going to be calling for gardening tips! I am so doing one this year..because we will be living on a farm:) What a good family event! We sure miss you and your family!
Post a Comment