Monday, September 21, 2009

it really seems like i had just enough time to get home, sit down and take one breath of relaxing air before school was starting! I still can't believe that Jarom is in Kindergarden!! He goes to the same Charter School that Taylor does so he is all day, every day kindergarden! It is still weird having them both gone all day but I am enjoying spending time with Tacen (who has proven to not be okay with no kids to play with...he has turned into this clinging, I can't do anything by myself, 2 year old!) But still a ton of fun! I can't believe how time flies! No matter how many times an old person says that to me and no matter how prepared I am or how hard I try to enjoy the moment because I know it will be gone, it still ceases to amaze me how fast life moves! But I do love every second of it and have the best family and friends to enjoy the moments with!!




No comments: