That is so AWESOME! I am glad to be back in the blogging world to read that story! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed when I read what Tim did for you! I know how much you have always wanted a horse! What a great surprise for both of you!
“THE WORLD CAN USE THESE WORDS: EVERY MAN GIVES HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES. EVERY WOMAN GIVES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES. SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LITTLE OR NOTHING, AND YET THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR THAT LITTLE OR NOTHING. ONE LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE. AND WE LIVE IT AS WE BELIEVE IN LIVING IT, AND THEN IT IS GONE. BUT TO SURRENDER WHAT YOU ARE, AND LIVE WITHOUT BELIEF, IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING, EVEN MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING YOUNG.” --JOAN OF ARC
1 comment:
That is so AWESOME! I am glad to be back in the blogging world to read that story! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed when I read what Tim did for you! I know how much you have always wanted a horse! What a great surprise for both of you!
Post a Comment