Thursday, April 8, 2010

MY BLOG DISCLOSURE

I just want to make mention of the fact that i am fully aware that i don't blog consistantly and that the only things i typically post are, "major" exciting events! This blog is not my daily personal journal, but a platform to update far away family and friends of the cobb family happenings (as soon as it is convenient for me to do so...even if that means ten posts at a time, four months after the fact and completely out of cronological order.) I am also not trying to hide the reality that we have very boring and frustrating days (and sometimes weeks) in our life...but who wants to hear about those??? So basically, my blog style isn't going to change...enjoy it or don't...(wait, was that just a soap box i was on???...) :)

5 comments:

Going Family said...

It doesn't matter to us when you blog. We are just happy to hear about your family.

The Johnsons said...

You sound like a woman who's being harassed . . . :-)

Doty6strong said...

Haha! I have become as spuratic as you and I think that it is just fine. I do enjoy reading your posts though. Thanks for the disclosure-very informative!!!

julie said...

I agree, whenever you blog is great, it is fun to get updates. ;0

The Johnsons said...

Now I'm seriously starting to miss updates - even a scolding for wanting a new one! Isn't there a baby on the way?