Love you Moni!! And I know you are looking down on all of us and waiting anxiously and joyfully for our eternal reunion!!! Until then, I am sure you are on some Heavenly white sand beach loving every minute of your wait!! :)
Monica is so beautiful!! I wish I could have spent more time with her. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.) She was my very best childhood friend. I have so many wonderful memories of her. She is truly missed.
I guys! Greetings form the recreation/entertainment/retirementmecca of Soap Lake! It was a joy to see you all again in Othello. I miss you guys and am proud of you and your joyful little family. I hope you didn't pick up whatever Jake & your Dad had. I might have gotten a whiff of it myself - but it's whimpering now. Love to all - Uncle Mateo
“THE WORLD CAN USE THESE WORDS: EVERY MAN GIVES HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES. EVERY WOMAN GIVES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES. SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LITTLE OR NOTHING, AND YET THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR THAT LITTLE OR NOTHING. ONE LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE. AND WE LIVE IT AS WE BELIEVE IN LIVING IT, AND THEN IT IS GONE. BUT TO SURRENDER WHAT YOU ARE, AND LIVE WITHOUT BELIEF, IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING, EVEN MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING YOUNG.” --JOAN OF ARC
2 comments:
Monica is so beautiful!! I wish I could have spent more time with her. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.) She was my very best childhood friend. I have so many wonderful memories of her. She is truly missed.
I guys! Greetings form the recreation/entertainment/retirementmecca of Soap Lake! It was a joy to see you all again in Othello. I miss you guys and am proud of you and your joyful little family. I hope you didn't pick up whatever Jake & your Dad had. I might have gotten a whiff of it myself - but it's whimpering now. Love to all - Uncle Mateo
Post a Comment