What can I say about our blue-eyed babe, Jarom!!!? No one makes me laugh harder or want to scream louder than 3 1/2 year old "J" He is soooo all boy and I am so glad that I get to hang out with him each day! Jarom loves to do anything that we don't want him to do, but is also the sweetest kid who gives the sweetest prayers, likes to do what is right and loves to help mom do everything; cook, laundry, clean, work on computer etc, etc! But, he especially wants to dress like dad and go to work with dad and talk on the cell phone like dad and be like dad (which is fine with me!!) Jarom also played soccer this fall and scored one goal, the very last game! He is very smart and sometimes a little too smart!! Jarom really keeps things lively in our home and he is our little buddy that we are so blessed to have!!!!
Bryan's 40th
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment