I'll do the best I can to highlight the last six months (in just a post or two)...
*Tim and I run the Wenatchee 1/2 marathon
*Find out we are pregnant!!! (probably shouldn't have run....)
*Jarom and Tim have a birthday
*Enjoy a crazy and incredibly fun-filled summer which included:
Swim lessons
LOTS of riding horses
Trip to Jake and Erryn's house for birth of new nephew Ashton.
Trip to Wyoming for Pioneer Trek with youth from our church.
Trip to Washington (about three of those actually)
Week trip for Tim and I to an amazing Golf resort and Spa and Seattle for our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
Tim runs in The Hood To Coast relay (160 miles I believe)
2 weddings...
*Kid's start school: Taylor in 3rd grade, Jarom in 1st grade and Tacen in pre-school.
*Find out we are having ANOTHER boy (and yes we are way excited about it!!!)
*Kids participate in their first fun run (1 mile long....Jarom finished so fast he got an extra prize)
*Jarom plays flag football for the first time
*Taylor learns her first song on the violin
*Halloween (Taylor: Witch, Jarom: Pirate, Tacen: Fireman)
*Harvest Family Fun
*Taylor turns 9 years old!!!! (bowling/pizza party to celebrate)
Bryan's 40th
5 years ago



4 comments:
Still alive I see. JUST kidding, love all the pics and can NOT beleive how grown up Taylor looks. Can't wait to see #4!
That freaks me out that Taylor is 9! Are our kids really getting that old?? Thanks for the update, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
WOW! Taylor looks just like you! Congrats on baby number 4!! Looks like you guys are having a blast! one of these times your in Ephrata I'd love to meet up with you.
Congrats on the 10 year mark! I remember going to your shower lo these many years ago . . .
Post a Comment