Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THANKSGIVING...

This year we cancelled all plans, traditions, and Black Friday shopping and went to our condo in McCall for Turkey Day. I wish we were still there...it was an amazing weekend and a great get-a-way to remember all I have to be grateful for!!! Uncle Dan and Aunt Shannon (really more like my big sister) and their boys came with us and I think the pictures say it all. We spent the whole time sledding, eating, swimming, hot tubbing (one right on our back balcony...easy kid entertainment!) playing games and vegging out in front of the television. Thanks Dan, Shannon, Tanner and Jake and especially thanks to Shan for taking pictures the whole time!!












4 comments:

Emily Taylor said...

Janelle, awesome condo. I wish we had a condo somewhere. I just have whatever apartment strikes my fancy at the time.

Love your family, love that there will be another one coming soon. We will be in Spokane for Christmas, so let me know if you will be around.

Kristin said...

Uh, thanks for the invite TERD! hahah! I love the pic at the top of your blog...so cute! Glad you guys had a relaxing time. Your belly looks....large ;) JUST kidding!

The Johnsons said...

Looks like some wonderful snow action! Glad to see you weren't flying over the jumps at top speed. We'll be eager to hear of the arrival of your new little man!

Black Family said...

so strange....it did not show up on my page that you had put up a new post! so glad i looked....wish we were there with you guys....cannot wait to be with you all soon:)