hUgE thanks to Shannon Law and Carrie Elordi for taking such amazing shots of our little guy!!! Carrie's website is: www.elordiphotography.blogspot.com (her pics are labeled with her logo) and as soon as Shan get's her website up and running I'll post that as well...also, for some reason I can't get Shan's pics to post any bigger than they are. I'm trying to fix it so check back...
“THE WORLD CAN USE THESE WORDS: EVERY MAN GIVES HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES. EVERY WOMAN GIVES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES. SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LITTLE OR NOTHING, AND YET THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR THAT LITTLE OR NOTHING. ONE LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE. AND WE LIVE IT AS WE BELIEVE IN LIVING IT, AND THEN IT IS GONE. BUT TO SURRENDER WHAT YOU ARE, AND LIVE WITHOUT BELIEF, IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING, EVEN MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING YOUNG.” --JOAN OF ARC
3 comments:
Such a cutie pie! Congrats to your whole fam. Janelle. :0)
such cute cute photos, beautiful baby! I am obsessed with looking @ babys now!
I LOVE him!! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment