There is no better place for us then on the farm! It was so fun to be home for Spring Break and the kids had a blast riding horses, playing at grandpa and grandma's (both sets) being with cousins and especially spending time with dad in his true element...
How fun! Looks like it was a great week. Any gardening tips for a newby? I'll take whatever I can get...Tim...? Cute pics! Bet Taylor was in heaven ridin'.
any concert pictures? do we get to see them soon? heard it was awesome....i love going to concerts there! Jake isn't to hip on the scene if you know what I mean....lol!
“THE WORLD CAN USE THESE WORDS: EVERY MAN GIVES HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES. EVERY WOMAN GIVES HER LIFE FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES. SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELIEVE IN LITTLE OR NOTHING, AND YET THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR THAT LITTLE OR NOTHING. ONE LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE. AND WE LIVE IT AS WE BELIEVE IN LIVING IT, AND THEN IT IS GONE. BUT TO SURRENDER WHAT YOU ARE, AND LIVE WITHOUT BELIEF, IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING, EVEN MORE TERRIBLE THAN DYING YOUNG.” --JOAN OF ARC
4 comments:
Those are such great pics! I cannot wait for you guys to be closer!
How fun! Looks like it was a great week. Any gardening tips for a newby? I'll take whatever I can get...Tim...? Cute pics! Bet Taylor was in heaven ridin'.
Just thinking of you today....love you
any concert pictures? do we get to see them soon? heard it was awesome....i love going to concerts there! Jake isn't to hip on the scene if you know what I mean....lol!
Post a Comment