Thursday, December 6, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Well, I am starting one of my new year's resolutions early...creating a blog for the fam! I hope you all enjoy it and are patient with me as I figure this thing out. Here are the pics from our "Christmas Greeting Card Photo Shoot." (Thanks BFF Ashley for taking the pics :)
Didn't turn out as perfect as I wanted it to (does it ever?) but hey, we are definitely not a perfect family!! The Christmas Cards are on their way, but if you want the "run down" of the family (and I know you all do) I'll give it to you here. Anyway, We wish you all the best this Christmas Season!!

5 comments:

Gma said...

VERY nice job Janelle. Of course, I would expect nothing less from you. Great idea. Gma

Sandi said...

Beautiful Blog page. Chase made me a new e mail account that I can use at home and out of school so I don't have stuff blocked so I can read your blog. You are updown. Love you all Mom

Natalie and Boys said...

Your blog turned out darling. What a neat family spotlight. I can't believe we still haven't talked. I miss ya.

ashley said...

Hooray!! I knew you could do it...and thanks for the plug:)

Andrea Harris said...

Love the Blog! Your family is sooo cute. Happy Holidays!!